Data Visualisation Gets a Makeover
You’ve got a great new smart phone that can do just about everything a PC can do, but better. So, now all you need are some really awesome apps that can help you get more things done in less time. There is no shortage of apps to choose from.
Millions to be exact; but we have managed to find a few that really caught our attention that deserve to be on our list of the top iOS business apps for Apple mobile devices.
1. HelloSign: This is a really useful iOS app for anyone that needs to sign documents they receive electronically. Instead of printing out a document, signing it and scanning back to email you simply open up the document in the app and use your finger to sign it. Then you send the document on its way and you’re done. The HelloSign app is available free at iTunes and is compatible with iOS3.0+ for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
2. TurboScan: Whether you’re a road warrior or a busy entrepreneur, having a reliable scanner to keep track of receipts and other important documents is a useful tool. But who wants to lug around a heavy device or lose valuable work space on their desk? TurboScan is a scanner that fits in the palm of your hand. Just download the app to your Apple mobile device and you can scan, email and convert paper documents into PDFs or JPEG images. The app is available at iTunes for £1.49 and supports iOS4.3+ for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
3. Basecamp: When you have a team that needs to collaborate on a project, Basecamp keeps everyone informed and makes it easy to manage an entire project from start to finish. The app is available free at iTunes and is compatible with iOS6.0+ for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
4. CamCard: Wouldn’t it be great if you could easily keep track of all the business cards you collect from the contacts you meet everyday? CamCard is an app that turns your smart phone into a really cool business card scanner that reads the contact information and saves it in your contact list. There are free and paid versions available at iTunes. Compatible with iOS 5.0+ for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
5. Any.DO: When you want to keep track of all the things that you do each day, Any.DO can save you time. It features task lists, calendars and reminders that help you stay on top of your projects and assignments. The app is available free at iTunes and is compatible with iOS5.0+ for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.